El Cielo e-shop exclusive!
This is a basic sauce for oriental food. It’s a ready-to-use sauce, not very salty, and very well-balanced. This sauce can accompany a great variety of dishes from snacks, such as raw vegetables or surimi sticks, through to main courses such as grilled tuna fish or vegetables.
- Accompany your steamed rice, fried rice, sushi, sashimi, teppanyaki, chop suey, and any other oriental dish of your choice.
- If you want something light and quick, marinate thin slices of fresh tuna fish with this sauce and cook for a few seconds in a pan
- Use it as a low-calorie dressing for green salads
- Seal a pork loin, sprinkle salt and pepper on it, and add La China Poblana sauce. Bake at medium heat for 20-–30 minutes. Serve with a green salad.
- For a healthy snack use it as dressing for carrot and cucumber sticks.
Soy sauce, water, lemon juice, and three chilli sauces (mixture of three chilies, vegetable oil, garlic, and salt)