El Cielo e-shop exclusive!
Spicy fruit sauce made with blackberries and Morita chilli. Has a sweet tangy smoky flavor that works perfectly with meats, shrimp, and cheese. An excellent sample of modern fusion Mexican flavors!
- Over a piece of Brie or Camembert cheese, warmed in a conventional oven or microwave with Blackberry and Morita Chili Salsa and served with crackers or slices of toast bread.
- It's sensational with slices of duck breast or turkey, either raw or heated in a pan.
- You can also prepare a chicken in its juice, simply by placing the pieces in a pot, adding Red Sky Sauce and half a cup of water. Cover and cook over medium heat for half an hour.
- To impress, you can prepare a filet mignon with mushrooms and Blackberry and Morita Chili Salsa
- Give green salads a very special touch.
Sugar, blackberry (30%), water, corn starch, onion, garlic, citric acid, salt, and morita chili pepper.