380g – Bottle
This typical Mexican sauce is made with green tomatoes and fresh serrano chili. This is one of the classic sauces of Mexican cuisine and constitutes the basis of practically all the typical corn dishes. You can use it with everything!
Authentic Mexican Recipe Ideas:
- Just keep it on the table for all occasions!
- An excellent choice for any traditional Mexican dishes.
- Fried chicken tacos! Put some shredded chicken breast over a fresh baked tortilla and roll it to make a taco. Then fry it (use a toothpick to keep it closed) and serve with some lettuce, cream, cheese and, of course, La Doña Salsa.
- For the best hangover cure, make chilaquiles: place some white corn totopos or chips over a tray, mix the salsa with warm water and pour over them. Put some cream and grated cheese on top. You will love them!
- Seasoned shredded chicken breast with la doña salsa. Just boil the chicken, shred it and mix with the sauce. Heat for 10 minutes and serve with white corn tortillas. It’s a classic!