380g – Bottle
This is a basic sauce for oriental food. It’s a ready-to-use sauce, not very salty and very well balanced. This sauce can accompany a great variety of dishes from snacks, such as raw vegetables or surimi sticks, through to main courses such as grilled tuna fish or vegetables.
Authentic Mexican Recipe Ideas:
- Accompany your steamed rice, fried rice, sushi, sashimi, tepanyakis, chop suey and any other oriental dish of your choice.
- If you want something light and quick, marinate thin slices of fresh tuna fish with this sauce and cook for a few seconds in a pan
- Use it as a low calorie dressing for green salads
- Seal a pork loin, sprinkle salt and pepper on it and add la China poblana sauce. Bake at medium heat for 20-30 minutes. Serve with green salad.
- For a healthy snack use it as dressing for carrot and cucumber sticks.