The main ingredient we use for our fresh baked tortillas!
- Certified Gluten Free
- 100% Wholecorn flour
- 0% Trans Fat
- Cholesterol free
- No Preservatives
Take it home to prepare your own tamales, sopes, enchiladas, pupusas, gorditas, atoles and many other traditional dishes!
Tortilla Cooking Instructions:
- 2 cups corn flour yields approx. 16-18 tortillas
- Mix 2 cups of flour with approx 2 cups of warm water and mix for about 4 minutes.
- Divide masa into approx 16 small sized balls
- Use a tortilla press (or 2 strong flat surfaces) covered with wax paper to flatten the masa balls
- Peel tortillas off the wax paper and place on a griddle (preheated to about 230°c), cook for 20-30 seconds, and flip if necessary to fully cook the tortilla.
- Remove from heat and place inside a folded cotton kitchen cloth to keep warm until served.