- El Cielo Corn Chips
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 onions chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cans mixed beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 1/2 cups vegetable stock
- 400 g can of chopped tomatoes
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 6 tbsp canned or frozen sweetcorn
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp dried chilli flakes or to taste
- Salt and pepper
- Avocado sliced
- Dried chilli flakes
- Heat the oil in a large pot over medium-high heat, then add the onion and cook until the onions are translucent but not browned.
- Add the garlic and cook for a further minute.
- Stir in the beans, stock, chopped tomatoes, bell pepper, corn, tomato paste, cumin, paprika, oregano and chilli powder.
- Bring to the boil then reduce the heat and simmer for 12 minutes, stirring occasionally. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve in bowls, garnishing with coriander/cilantro, avocado, chilli flakes and El Cielo Tortilla Chips