- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp of fresh lime juice or lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp cup of minced red onion or thinly sliced green onion, as per your choice
- 1-2 minced chilli
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, finely chopped
- A dash of freshly grated black pepper
- 1/2 ripe tomato, chopped
- Cut the avocados in half and roughly mash it with a fork
- Sprinkle with salt and lime or lemon
- Add the chopped onion, cilantro, black pepper, and chiles.
- lace plastic wrap on the surface of the guacamole cover it and to prevent air reaching it. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- You can add the chopped tomatoes right before serving so that it doesn’t hinders the taste.