- 1 Cup sugar
- 1 Cup water
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon sea salt
- 1 Cup crushed ice
- 4 Tablespoons tequila
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons triple sec liqueur
- 2 Tablespoons natural syrup
Mix sugar and water in a small saucepan and place over a medium-high heat. Stir until sugar has dissolved and the syrup has formed. About 3 minutes. Cool before using to make the cocktail.
- Brush the rim of a cocktail glass with lime juice.
- Spread out the salt in a small plate and dip the rim of the glass into it to coat. Set aside in the refrigerator.
- Put some ice into a cocktail shaker and add the remaining ingredients.
- Cover and shake vigorously until a mist forms on the outside of the shaker.
- Strain into the prepared cocktail glass and decorate with a slice of lime.