- 1 pound tilapia or any firm white fish
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 ripe mango peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro minced
- 1/2 cup red onion minced
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice 1-2 limes
- 1 minced jalapeno remove seeds and stem for mild salsa
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 12 El Cielo white corn tortillas
- Pre-heat broiler on high. Line a broiler pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
Arrange a single layer of seasoned fish filets and broil for 6-8 minutes until golden brown and flakes easily with a fork.
- Remove the fish from the broiler pan and flake into medium chunks with a fork.
- For the mango salsa, toss all ingredients together in a bowl and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- To prepare the corn tortillas, heat canola oil over medium heat in a non-stick pan. Toss the tortillas in the warm oil for 30-60 seconds per side and move to a plate lined with a towel. Cover the tortillas to keep warm.
- Serve equal portions of fish onto the tortillas and top it off with mango salsa to serve.