This is a great recipe if you want to make something super quick and mucho delicious.
- 2 Diced chicken breast
- 1 Diced onion
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp coriander
- 10 Pack El Cielo Tortillas
- El Cielo 3 Chiles Red Taco Sauce
- Grated Tasty 200g
- Mix the cumin and coriander together then coat chicken. Put fry pan on medium heat and add a dash of oil and diced onions into the pan. Once they have softened add in the spiced chicken and ½ cup of water.
- Cook until the chicken has browned and the water has reduced from the pan. Then take off pan and put to the side
- Add another dash of oil to the pan then place an El Cielo corn tortilla in the pan and spread a handful of cheese on top.
- Spread the spiced chicken and onion on top of the cheese then add your desired amount of taco sauce on top of that. IF you like your quesadilla’s cheesy then add another handful of cheese before placing another tortilla on top.
- Once the bottom of the tortilla has turned golden brown it’s time to flip your quesadilla. This can be a tricky process, try placing a plate or bowl on top of the frying pan and quickly flipping them before placing the quesadilla back in the pan.
- Once the other side is golden brown and all the cheese is properly melted, it’s time to serve! Can be served with sour cream or a nice cool margherita.