This is a great recipe for when you want something that’s full of flavour but is also quick and easy to make.
2 large diced chicken breasts
1 chopped red onion
1 chopped red pepper
1 finely chopped red chilli (optional)
1 tbsp smoked paprika
pinch of ground cumin
2 crushed garlic cloves
1 tbsp ground coriander
4 tbsp olive oil
Splash of Tabasco
6 medium tortillas
bag mixed salad
230g tub fresh salsa
- Mix the paprika, cumin, garlic, coriander, lime juice, olive oil and tabasco together into a bowl and mix together.
- Add the chicken, red onion, red pepper and chilli (if needed) into the marinade mixture and mix around to coat.
- Put marinade and chicken onto a pan on high heat and cook until slightly brown and crispy.
- Heat up tortillas in oven until warm and slightly toasted.
- Serve up chicken with mixed salad and salsa and make your fajitas!