Pico de gallo:
- 1 1/2 cups chopped tomato (about 1 large)
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Dash of crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- Dash of salt
- Dash of black pepper
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 capsicum (colors of your choice)
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 6 corn tortillas
- 150g grated cheese
- The first step is to create the Pico de gallo to go in the burritos. Add all the Pico de galla ingredients together into a small bowl and mix together.
- Next get started on making your burrito filling. Add the salt, pepper oregano and eggs into a bowl and lightly whisk.
- Dice the onion and capsicum.
- Heat up a pan onto medium before adding the egg mixture, onion and capsicum into the pan. Stir frequently for roughly 5 minute (or until eggs are set) before taking the pan off heat.
- Heat up your El Cielo corn tortillas before adding the egg mixture and topping it with your pico de gallo mixture and some grated cheese. Wrap up your burrito and enjoy!