- 6 ears of corn (grilled)
- ½ cup Mayo (more or less if desired)
- ¼ cup feta plus the desired amount for garnishing
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 sprigs of cilantro plus desired amount for garnishing
- 1 tbsp chilli powder plus the desired amount for garnishing
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Using a sharp knife, remove the corn kernels from the cob.
- Bring a ½ cup of well-salted water to a simmer and add the corn. Cover and cook for about 3-4 minutes or until tender.
- Drain the corn and pat dry.
- In a medium-sized serving bowl, mix together the corn with the mayo.
- Toss through the corn mixture, feta, lime juice, cilantro, and chilli powder.
- Serve into individual bowls and top with your desired garnishes.
** Optional: Grill the corn and leave to cool beforehand for a slightly nutty flavour!