Our simple but delicious nacho dish is filled with the finest Mexican ingredients. From gooey cheese to homemade tortilla chips, tasty beans to good old avo, we dare you not to love it.
- 5 cups of El Cielo tortilla chips
- 500 grams of lean or ground beef
- 1 15 ounce can of black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 cup of chunky salsa
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar
- Thinly slice green onion, fresh coriander, seeded and sliced fresh jalapeno chile pepper, sour cream, and chilli flakes
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees celsius. Arrange half of the tortilla chips on a 30 cm ovenproof pan and set aside.
- In a large skillet cook beef over medium heat until brown.
- For ground beef stir the black beans and 1 cup of salsa into the beef. Spoon half of the mixture over chips. For lean beef slice and spread half over the chips followed by beans and salsa. Sprinkle with half of the cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes or until cheese melts. Remove from oven. Top with remaining chips, beef mixture and cheese. Bake for 10 minutes more or until cheese melts.
- Top with green onion, coriander, jalapeno chile pepper, sour cream and additional salsa.