- 500g chicken breast, butterflied
- Salt and pepper, to season
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- ½ cup Flour
- 2 Eggs, whisked
- 1 bag of White Corn Totopos (Mexican Corn Chips), crushed
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Marinate chicken pieces with spices and salt and pepper.
- Coat chicken with flour.
- Dredge floured chicken into eggs, ensuring that the flour is absorbed evenly.
- Place the chicken in the tortilla chips and coat like crust.
- Bake chicken until cooked through, flipping halfway to ensure even crisping. Depending on your oven, this may take 15-20 mins.