For all our vegetarian and vegan amigos out there this is the perfect quick dish pack with bold Mexican flavours!
You will need:
- One pack of El Cielo light and or full flavoured 18cm tortillas (10)
- I can of black beans. Rinsed and drained
- 1 cup of corn kernels
- 1 capsicum (any colour) diced
- ½ cup of coriander, finely chopped
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- 2 tsp of cumin
- 2 cups of shredded cheese
- El Cielo 3 Chiles Red Taco Salsa and Sour cream to serve
How to prepare:
- In a large bowl place: black beans, corn, capsicum, coriander, red onion, cumin plus salt and pepper to season and stir well to combine.
- Place El Cielo corn tortilla on a board and place your veggie mixture around 2 cm thick a top. Place cheese a top this along with a second tortilla.
- On a medium heat pan drizzle and oil of choice and place constructed quesadilla to cook. Cook for around 2 minutes each side and serve immediately cutting into quarters and dipping in sour cream and El Cielo 3 Chiles Red Taco Salsa.