You will need:
- 1 packet of El Cielo Blue Corn Totopos 250g
- 1 packet of El Cielo White Corn Totopos 250g
- 3 avocados
- One red onion
- 1 tomato
- 2 limes
- El Cielo – 2 Chiles Red Taco Salsa 150ml
- El Cielo – Natural Green Habanero Salsa 150ml
- 3 large corn cobs
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped jalapeno
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large board of table for serving
- To make the guacamole: Slice up the avocado into 3cm cubes. Finely slice the red onion, chop up the tomato into cubes and juice one of the limes. Place into a bowl together and mix until everything is combined. Use half of the cilantro to garnish and season with salt and pepper to your liking.
- To make the corn salsa: slice the corn off the cobs. Over medium heat grill the corn kernels with olive oil and salt and pepper until slightly charred. Whilst cooking finely slice the jalapeno, green onions and remaining coriander. Juice half of the remaining lime (other half slice into wedges for serving). Place everything in a bowl together including charred corn kernels and toss until combined. Season with salt and pepper to your liking.
- To construct the platter place the totopos across the board. Place the guacamole into smaller serving bowls and set aside the remaining in the fridge. Do the same for the corn salsa. Place out both El Cielo Salsas either as they are or in additional serving bowls. Dot remaining wedges of limes around the board and let your guests do the rest!