You will need:
- 2 bar of semi sweet chocolate (dark)
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 3 cups of milk (of choice)
- ½ a cup of water
- 1 teaspoon of Tajin Chilli Powder Seasoning https://www.elcielo.com.au/product/tajin-chilli-powder-seasoning-142g/
- ½ a teaspoon of brown sugar
- Pinch of nutmeg
- In a saucepan melt the chocolate, water and cinnamon sticks.
- Once the chocolate is completely melted add in milk slowly, chilli powder, nutmeg and sugar. Stir gently until everything is combined.
- Once it comes to a boil (usually 5 minutes on the stovetop – do watch it in case) remove cinnamon sticks and serve!