½ pound ground beef
1 medium onion, diced
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tbsp chilli powder
1 tsp ground cumin
½ tsp paprika
½ tsp black pepper
½ tsp salt
1 can El Mexicano Bayo Refried Beans
4 El Cielo White Corn Tortillas
½ cup El Cielo salsa of your choice
1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
1 cup Cheddar cheese
2 green onions, chopped
2 roma tomatoes, diced
¼ cup El Mexicano Jalapeno Sliced
¼ cup sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius. Coat 2 pie plates with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place beef, onion and garlic in a skillet over medium heat. Cook until beef is evenly browned. Drain off grease. Season the meat with chilli powder, cumin, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Lay one tortilla in each pie plate, and cover with a layer of refried beans. Spread half of the seasoned ground beef over each one, and then cover with a second tortilla. Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Remove the plates from the oven, and let cool slightly. Spread half of the salsa over each top tortilla. Cover each pizza with half of the Mozzarella and Cheddar cheeses. Place half of the tomatoes, half of the green onions, and half of the jalapeno slices onto each one.
- Return the pizzas to the oven, and bake for 5 to 10 more minutes, until the cheese is melted. Remove from the oven, and let cool slightly before slicing into pieces.