Prep time: 10 mins | Cooking time: 6 mins
- Finely grated zest and juice of 1 lime
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tsp grated ginger
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 cup finely chopped coriander, plus extra leaves to serve
- 100ml olive oil, plus extra to brush
- 1kg green prawns, peeled (tails intact), deveined
- 200g can corn kernels, rinsed, drained
- 1 avocado, finely chopped
- 400g can black beans, rinsed, drained
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 1 long red chilli, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 8 El Cielo fresh tortillas
- 200ml sour cream
- Combine lime zest, garlic, ginger, cumin, chilli, half the chopped coriander and 1/4 cup (60ml) oil. Add the prawns and season, then toss to coat.
- Combine the corn in a bowl with the avocado, beans, onion, tomato, chopped chilli, lime juice and remaining 1/4 cup chopped coriander and 2 tbsp olive oil. Season and set salsa aside.
- Preheat a chargrill pan or fry pan over high heat. Brush the tortillas on both sides with extra oil, then chargrill for 30 seconds each side or until lightly charred (for even chargrill marks, weigh the tortillas down with a plate as you chargrill them). Set aside and keep warm.
- Chargrill prawns for 1 minute each side or until they turn pink and are cooked through.
- Place tortillas on plates, spread each with a dollop of sour cream and serve topped with prawns, salsa and extra coriander leaves.