- 4 ears sweet corn, husks removed
- 60g butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 65g grated cotija cheese
- Tajin chili powder or Chilli sauce
- 4 lime wedges
- Preheat a barbecue for medium-high heat.
- Grill corn until hot and lightly charred all over, for about 10 minutes, depending on the temperature of the BBQ.
- Remove from barbecue and roll in melted butter, then spread evenly with mayonnaise. Sprinkle with cotija cheese and serve with a lime wedge and chilli sauce or Tajin chili powder .