Whether it’s a fresco, seco or in a pegar or salsa – Everyone including the Niños can benefits from some chile in your daily diet.
- Chile is a rich source of vitamin C and A ,minerals like potassium, manganese, iron, and magnesium. These are important minerals as these replenishes the body.
- Chile helps prevent and fight cancer! Research supports that chile can suppress the growth of cancer cells and carcinogens
- Chile helps boosts your immune system – Moreover, it helps fight influenza and other respiratory diseases. Additionally, chile has more vitamin C than oranges!
- Helps lower blood pressure – chile makes you sweat, reducing body fluids thus lowers blood volume and helps regular insulin levels thus, a great treatment for diabetes.
- Anti-inflammatory : Can help treat inflammatory bowel disease – can kill bad bacteria, prevent stomach ulcers. Research shows that chile can reduce migraines and sinus headaches – aid in clearing mucus from your nose, combatting nasal congestion. It also contains antibacterial properties that help fight chronic sinus infections.
- Helps reduce excessive weight and body fat – increasing the metabolism of the body’s adipose tissue, generating heat. So drop the fatty foods and replace them with some chili pepper spice y balie salsa!
- Aids a healthy mind – chile stimulates the production of oxytocin and serotonin, helping reduce the risk of depression, anxiety and stress.
So amigos, there you have it – Chile is one of the most powerful foods on earth! It is a food sent from the gods to feed our souls and feed our familia. It supports a healthy lifestyle through your mind body and soul. So share the love of chile!
Looking to buy gourmet Mexican Chillies? Head to our online shop today!